The term “Compass Minerals” refers to the owner of this website, Compass Minerals Manitoba Inc., a Manitoba corporation, whose principal place of business is located at 800 One Research, Rd., Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 6E3. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
Use of this website is governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing this site, as by accessing this site you will be deemed to have agreed to them. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice to you, so we recommend that you review them regularly. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not access this site.
- General Use of Information. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While Compass Minerals uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, the materials in this Site are provided ‘AS IS’, ‘AS AVAILABLE’, and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet its specific requirements.
- Limitation of Liability. IT IS A CONDITION OF ALLOWING YOU ACCESS TO THIS SITE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL COMPASS MINERALS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF COMPASS MINERALS WAS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Copyright Protection. All copyrights are owned by Compass Minerals. Compass Minerals hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Compass Minerals documents that are available on this website subject to the following conditions: 1.) The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. 2.) The documents may not be modified. 3.) The following copyright notice and permission must appear in each document: “Copyright ©2016 Compass Minerals Manitoba Inc. All rights reserved.” 4.) Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the information, content, design, or layout of the Compass Minerals website, the individual elements of the website, or logos of Compass Minerals without the express written consent of Compass Minerals. Commercial use of Compass Minerals’ website materials, screen shots, or design elements and any copying, reproducing or redistributing for commercial purposes of any such materials, screen shots, or design elements on Compass Minerals’ website, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Compass Minerals. Compass Minerals reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted materials. By accessing any portion of the Compass Minerals website, you agree not to redistribute any information found therein.
- Improper Use and Penalties. You agree not to use the website in any manner that interferes or disrupts Compass Minerals’ business or services, including this website. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of this website, render this website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to this website or its contents. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content of this website, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use this website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. Any unauthorized and/or illegal use of this website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, any unauthorized and/or improper use of this website will subject you to civil damages and equitable remedies.
- Third-Party Links. Compass Minerals’ website may include links to other websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Compass Minerals. Compass Minerals is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any goods or services provided by such linked sites. Compass Minerals is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Compass Minerals. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPASS MINERALS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF COMPASS MINERALS WAS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. Compass Minerals welcomes your comments on this website. However, Compass Minerals or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Compass Minerals. If you do send unsolicited ideas, then, regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Compass Minerals, without any compensation to you; (2) Compass Minerals will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Compass Minerals will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Compass Minerals may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
- Links to Compass Minerals website. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Compass Minerals’ prior written consent.
- Applicable Law. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Manitoba, Canada, without regard to conflict of law rules.
Last Updated: September 2014.