Get the most out of your seed investment and improve early-season performance with PROTINUS.
“The PROTINUS treated AC Kane wheat seed had larger, more developed roots early on in the season. We had a real tough spring, and maturity differences were noticeable at heading as well.” Brian Elliot, Agronomist, Brandon, MB
PROTINUS is an innovative, seed applied fertilizer technology formulated to optimize early-season nutrition and enhance seedling growth
Benefits of enhanced early plant nutrition:
- Earlier, more even emergence
- Larger, more vigorous seedlings
- Longer, more developed root systems
- Better ability to withstand early-season stress
- Enhanced yield potential
Better performance even under challenging early season conditions
Early season growing conditions can be challenging for a young, vulnerable seedling. Enhanced early nutrition from PROTINUS helps to increase plant growth, even under challenging early season conditions. For example, research trials show PROTINUS increased early root growth by 6% under optimal conditions, 60% under cool conditions and 20% under dry growing conditions.
PROTINUS significantly increased fresh shoot weight by 50% under optimal conditions, 60% under cool conditions, and 43% under dry seeding conditions.
Proven performance of PROTINUS
- PROTINUS has been tested on cereals, canola, corn, soybeans, vegetables, sunflowers, cotton, peanuts, alfalfa, turf and forage grasses
- Evaluated across a wide range of conditions and geographies by universities, independent researchers, and Wolf Trax company trials
- Tested under adverse growing conditions, including drought, excessive moisture and cool temperatures
For more information about PROTINUS performance on cereals, go to our Cereals Seed Performance Update.