Soybean growers delighted with PROTINUS performance!
“The PROTINUS beans outgrew the untreated beans, and we could tell a considerable difference in root size at second trifoliate growth stage. The PROTINUS treated beans had a lot more of the fine hairy roots, enabling the crop to retrieve moisture and nutrients. Root size is extremely important to us and we watch pretty close for root growth.”
Phil Castlen, Owensboro, Kentucky
PROTINUS is an innovative, seed applied fertilizer technology formulated to optimize early-season nutrition and enhance seedling growth
Benefits of enhanced early plant nutrition:
- Earlier, more even emergence
- Larger, more vigorous seedlings
- Longer, more developed root systems
- Better ability to withstand early-season stress
- Enhanced yield potential
Getting your soybean crop off to a healthy start can help to increase yield potential. Independent studies evaluating PROTINUS on a range of soybean varieties and growing conditions show that on average, seed treated with PROTINUS out-yields the check by three percent.
Proven performance of PROTINUS
- PROTINUS has been tested on cereals, canola, corn, soybeans, vegetables, sunflowers, cotton, peanuts, alfalfa, turf and forage grasses
- Evaluated across a wide range of conditions and geographies by universities, independent researchers, and Wolf Trax company trials
- Tested under adverse growing conditions, including drought, excessive moisture and cool temperatures
For more information about PROTINUS performance on soybeans: